Monday, August 24, 2009

SUNSHINE MAKES ME CRY

A couple things to add this week:

WALKING THE HALLS, a poem, will be in Shoots and Vines #4. Sometime in October, I think. This explores one of a half-dozen memories that have haunted me throughout my life. The experience was somewhat terrifying, on the surface, but also allowed me to glimpse the potential range of hope, love and tenderness in the human heart.

WHERE WE ARE NOT, a poem, will appear in the October issue of Full of Crow Poetry. A gorgeous site. Poetry that reminds you of why you wanted to write in the first place (what the hell am I doing there?). I'll have three pieces in their Fall Fiction Quarterly, out around the same time.

JOHN DENVER'S HEAD ATE MY GRANDMOTHER....It's okay, I'll give you a second to read that again....will be in a microzine called MUST #7, published by the Sphere, an online collective of writers, artists, photographers, etc. Not a poem. A short, ummm....Anyway, the editors at MUST are swamped, but it may come out in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment