Thursday, October 8, 2009

DROOLISH SHOULD BE A WORD

The achingly delicious DANSE MACABRE has a new direct mailing address:

dansemacabreonline@gmail.com

Apparently, they've been having trouble with Yahoo. I have, too--especially with attachments--which is why I've been nudging people over to my own gmail account. For now, you can still get me at the Y address listed on the sidebar. If I have to switch over for good, though, I'll post something here. And speaking of the luxuriantly creamy Danse Macabre....

You can read their delectably scrumptious new issue here:

THE SEAMLESSLY FROSTED DANSE MACABRE XXVIII

__________


I'm going to have three pieces in the Fall 09 Issue of Glossolalia Flash. OPEN. RAY. MY SISTER IS A MOTHER. Due out this month. Honored to be a part of Glossolalia.


X's (for eyes) and O's,

Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment