Friday, July 16, 2010

FIVE AGAINST ONE

Five days until we leave for New Orleans.

I submitted two poems this week. Couldn't help myself. One of them went to the best litmag online--I suppose I shouldn't name them, since I work with so many people. But they are. The other went to an anthology, for a group I admire and would like to begin publishing with.

Hit page 199 on the book this morning. Two key scenes and one transitional scene remaining. I'm halfway through the first of the two major scenes. It'll be close. I will probably have only the final chapter to complete when I head out Wednesday night. I plan to finish it on the road, either longhand or on Quin's laptop, if I can sneak it away from her.

I have a thing for black pencils with #3 lead. Keep that in mind when Christmas rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment