Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ED & THE DEAD

I have a little rhyme called "ED" in issue #40 of Danse Macabre, one of the ezines I appear in somewhat regularly:

ED

_____


This morning, I tried to choose what type of book I'd write next. It's a toss-up between a crime novel (for which I have @ 70 pages of raw material) and an adult Horror novel with the working title NOW AND THEN. I'm leaning towards NOW AND THEN. Wrote a couple pages. The idea feels like it's ready to go. NOW AND THEN is a ghost story, told in the past and present simultaneously, with a vicious little twist at the end.

Britt and I may go out to a local diner for breakfast to celebrate the completion of my YA novel, THE CALL.

_____

Yesterday, I submitted a new short story, "Over the Hill," to a site I haven't published at yet. Should know before too long if it's what they're after....

No comments:

Post a Comment