Saturday, July 18, 2009

AND BREATHE...

I'm going to have a new poem, EMOTIONHAUSEN, in the forthcoming "Stonewall" issue of Danse Macabre, scheduled to go up Aug 1. Danse Macabre is an online literary journal. I'll post a link as soon as it's published.

I took the day off from writing (except for a single paragraph I banged out to get an idea rolling). I've been so busy writing and submitting work lately that I needed to take a step back and get things in order.

I did, however, submit an unpublished short story to a small press magazine and a group of actors in the UK, who read them live at monthly events, then publish both written and audio versions online. What a terrific idea. That makes six submissions--some reprints for anthologies--in the past two days.

I have a crime story in my head that I'll probably write tomorrow.

If I can hold out that long....

1 comment:

  1. You are now officially the only person in the world whose blog I follow.

    ReplyDelete