Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CROW AND DIS AND ICE-CREAM ADDICTION

MiCrow Winter 2010 is now up at Full of Crow! 22 writers. 5 artists/photographers. Lynn Alexander and I compiled the material; she did a terrific job on the layout. I am very happy and excited (yes, this is really me) to be working with Lynn and the staff at FOC now....

MICROW WINTER 2010

* * *

disenthralled #5 came out a few days ago. Top-notch Horror across the spectrum. Roberta Lawson's "His Real Doll" is the scariest thing I've read in years. Brilliant photography, as well, with work by some people new to us....

disenthralled #5


_____


I'm also putting together a chapbook of original poetry, working on a YA book, and will have a short story called "Novocalien" up soon at Dogzplot.

This is how I slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment