Wednesday, September 30, 2009

FOUND IN THE STREET

I have some new poems up in Outsider Writer's collection, POETRY FOR THE LOST SOULS #2:

neo-crone
amanda nine-ten-one
jar-head
how to pose for a wreck


This is my first publication with OW, which I joined about a month ago (I kept running into Outsiders everywhere I turned, so I decided to check it out). Also my first time working with Lena Vanelslander. There's a lot to read here....

POETRY FOR THE LOST SOULS #2

_______


I've been writing realistic free verse over the past couple weeks, but not doing anything with it. Saturday, my first open day in a while, might have to be a long one of revision and submission (and taking breaks, of course, to watch hideous movies on the SyFy Channel). I think I may have finally written myself out of Mad Gothic Love Mode.

________


My own online journal of art and literature, disenthralled, is taking shape. Here's a peek. There's no content posted yet. That'll probably start going up October 15. This is not a Horror site, although much of what is posted will certainly be unsettling....

disenthralled


[The title of this blog post comes from a Patricia Highsmith novel.]

No comments:

Post a Comment