Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BACK IN BLACK AND HERE

I have a poem called "re-animate-her" at Mad Swirl:

re-animate-her

My first piece for them. I had no idea that you become a regular once you have three poems there. Hmmm. Would they take a poem about unseen electronic bird-gods? Would anyone?

I also posted a story of mine called "Last Stop, Dullsville" at issuu, along with some of the Paul Dutra photography that inspired it. Forget to mention it here. You have to be a member or issuu--free and easy--since it's correctly tagged unsuitable for children:

TICKET TO DULLSVILLE

I'm about to post a new disenthralled issuu e-book. Two stories by a writer who appeared in one of the regular issues and a cover by a photographer new to us. By us, once again, I mean me. Possibly today.

1 comment:

  1. Jokiqqslot Situs Agen Poker Dan Slot Idn serta Situs Slot Deposit Pulsa tanpa Potongan cekidot https://192.241.157.156/

    ReplyDelete